Young People are referred to PHYS, requiring different levels of Care.
Some require Urgent Attention, such as hospitalisation, accommodation and basic supplies. Refer to Maslow’s Hierarchy of needs diagram, and you will get a sense of the different levels of Care management PHYS provides. Our in-house Social Workers, Counsellors and Educators collaborate with external health professionals to support each young person achieve their most immediate needs.
Youth and/or Youth and Family Counselling, Parent Consultation, Life Coaching
To have conversations with parents, young people and/or their families that:
– focus on their best hopes
– focus on what is already working to help realise those hopes
Given that many people who come to the service may have faced hardship or adversity or may have been socially marginalised, we aim to:
– provide a positive social response
– uphold and affirm the dignity, skills and efforts of people and
– advocate and support socially just outcomes